Rats? Bed bugs? Spiders? Believe it or not, it’s actually cockroaches that so often top the list of the most hated pests in your Gold Coast home and premises. Sure, they don’t bite us, humans, often, but there’s no doubt that it’s a filthy, disgusting pest that makes us shudder when we see them. But why else should we be that bothered about Gold Coast cockroach control?
How about their traipsing of bacteria, Salmonella and disease-producing organisms onto our surfaces? And don’t forget about the way they vomit and defecate staphylococcus, streptococcus and the poliovirus onto our food. They also reproduce at warp speed, make our customers run away, and get us into trouble with the health authorities.
Don’t ignore a cockroach – Get a Gold Coast cockroach pest controller today!
That’s right: If you’ve spotted a roach, you need to deal with it. So how do you even know if you’ve spotted one of the 3,500 cockroach species?
Firstly, on Gold Coast and Australia, you’re most likely to spot:
- American cockroaches: If your roach is large and black, it’s probably an American roach.
- German cockroaches: If it’s smaller and browner, though, tell your cockroach exterminator that it’s probably a German cockroach.
- Oriental cockroach: If it seems halfway between an American and German roach, welcome to the oriental cockroach.
What are the signs of a cockroach infestation?
As well as spotting this filthy critter in your kitchen, bathroom, laundry and around drains, watch out for these signs as this may be a reason to start browsing for reputable pest control for cockroaches.
- Droppings: Watch out for black, dust or coffee-like droppings – and because they can climb, you’ll find it anywhere and everywhere.
- Smears: Spotted a strange brown smear on your kitchen counter? You need cockroach pest control!
- Eggs: Actually, you won’t see the cockroach egg, but a capsule containing multiple eggs called an ootheca.
- Skin: As cockies grow, these untidy and unclean pests leave their old skins behind.
- Damage: You’ll notice cockroaches nibble damage on food packaging but also items with an organic origin, like books and leather.
- Smell: When they defecate all over your place, it produces a horrible and intense smell that tells other cockroaches to come and join the fun.
Let Pest Control Heroes connect you with the best Gold Coast cockroach control experts
Got an infestation in your Gold Coast home or business? To really eradicate cockroaches completely and thoroughly, you’ll need to kill them all – and destroy every egg and the entire nest.
And that is always best done with a professional Gold Coast pest controller – because they are trained, experienced and licensed experts who have the skills, the know-how and all the bespoke, powerful, innovative and professional-grade products, technologies, techniques and solutions to handle different kinds of pest including cockroaches.
So how do you ensure that the local Gold Coast cockroach exterminator you call really can be trusted to deploy a fast, reliable and targeted solution that guarantees every last roach will be gone – and none will be coming back any time soon? We’ve got you covered!
Just drop us a message right here at Pest Control Heroes – and we’ll do the rest! All we do is thoroughly review hand-selected and highly recommend local pest control professionals near you, and then send them your way with guaranteed speed, professionalism and fully-guaranteed workmanship.
Every local Pest Control Hero near you that we recommend will survey your home or premises with a fine-tooth comb, give you an up-front quote for full peace of mind, and then get to work straight away with a fast, effective solution. It really is that easy with Pest Control Heroes – so say goodbye to your cockroaches forever by dropping a message right now!